Thank you for considering submitting your film to Connecticut's longest-running film festival.
Entries must be received by no later than March 1, 2013 for consideration in the
26th Connecticut Gay & Lesbian Film Festival (June, 2013).
Click below to download entry form:
Entry Form - Word version
Entry Form - PDF version
Entries will be accepted for preview only in BluRay or DVD formats. We support the following exhibition formats: DCP (2K or 4K), BluRay DVD, Digibeta, 35mm, Beta SP (NTSC), DVCam, or DVD. Please do not send your master tape.
- You must hold all necessary rights for the submission of your film to the festival.
- Entries are accepted starting September 1 for the following May's festival.
Entry forms and screeners must be received
by March 1 of the festival year. Early entry deadline is January 15 of
the festival year. Due to the high volume of entries, we strongly encourage early submissions.
Screeners received after March 1 will considered for the next festival year.
- We accept rough cuts and working versions, but they must be submitted in the formats listed above by the entry deadline.
- Preview screeners are not returned unless specifically requested. If you want your preview
screener returned, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope OR a check (made out to
Out Film CT) for $10 U.S. ($20 outside of U.S.).
- Out Film CT accepts no responsibility for loss or damage during shipment.
Please send entries to: Out Film CT, P.O. Box 231191, Hartford, CT 06123
If using overnight mail, please send to: Out Film CT, 80 State House Square #231191, Hartford, CT 06123
last update 10.26.12 18:06